TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Therapies Terms and Conditions
- Therapies can be booked in advance via phone or email. Full payment for therapies is required in advance via Bank Transfer to:
Account No: 22097875
Short Code: 09-01-29
or by Pay Pal.
- Therapies are subject to the therapist availability.
- A therapy booking is deemed made once agreed either over the phone, in person or by email, between the client, or the agent of the client and Sonya Barba.
- You will be sent a confirmation email once your full amount has been settled.
I can re-schedule your booking free of charge. A cancellation of a therapy booking made with less than 48 hours notice has to be paid for in full.
Workshops Terms and Conditions
- A full payment is required to secure your course 5 weeks before the start of workshop or training.
- In some occasions a non-refundable 50% deposit is offered. If you decide to pay the non-refundable deposit, the final payment must be made non later than fourteen days before the start of the course date. An invoice will be send to you with your balance payment by e-mail before then. Once your deposit has been made, an e-mail will be sent to you confirming your place on the course. Please make sure you keep your copies of your receipts as duplicates won't be issued. Places are limited and on first come and first serve basis so your place won't be able to be confirmed until a full payment or a 50% non-refundable deposit have been made.
- In some occasions bookings can be taken 24 hrs at day on this website, where you can pay via Pay Pal. Otherwise payments will be made to Sonya Barba via Bank Transfer, using the bank details already provided in the therapies section. Please note that your place in the course will be reserved for 5 days, so funds must be release within this time.
- In the unlikely event that the date for your course is cancelled, Sonya Barba will offer you an alternative dates. If you can not attend any of these dates, then Sonya Barba will refund any deposit or full payments made. Sonya Barba will not be liable for any expenses incurred by the learner associated with joining that course.
- If you need to cancel less than fourteen days of the start of the course, the 100% of the course fee will be forfeited. Some trainings may offer places to be transferable. Please enquiry for details.
- If you cancel more than fourteen days , the other 50% of payment already paid, either will be refund to you or if you wish Sonya Barba can issue a credit note of the 100% fees paid to be used on another course or workshop. All deposits are non-refundable.
- If you choose not to complete the course for any reason once you have started, no refund will be given.
- If you have received funding to attend a course and you decide not to complete it for any reason, Sonya Barba will have to notify to your funding agency of your decision. The funding agency may recoup the funds paid. It is the responsibility of the learner to pay these funds back to the funding agency not Sonya Barba